WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON…WE BOTH LOVE TO HELP FAMILIES FIND THE HOME OF THEIR DREAMS.
At Express Modular, we consider Realtors to be our partners and will treat you like a member of the Express Modular family. Your talent to connect with home buyers and understand their needs, combined with our more than 20 years of custom home building success makes a powerful combination. We welcome your feedback, support you with tools and resources, and encourage you with custom-crafted programs.
It takes hard work and effort on your part to build a trusted relationship with your client. When you entrust that client to Express Modular, we take that responsibility very seriously. As a custom home builder, our knowledge and experience, coupled with our coverage as a nationwide company should increase your confidence in your decision to partner with us.
When your clients wants to build a custom home, we offer many benefits:
- We offer over 1,000 customizable plans on our website for prospective customers to review.
- Our highly trained staff does the work making your job easier.
- We walk customers through the entire process and communicate with them every step of the way.
Revenue opportunities exist in multiple ways:
- A client purchases a building site from you and we become the natural extension to provide the home.
- We have clients that are looking for land as a place to build their custom home.
- A referred client wishes to build a new custom home across the country and we can provide both the home and the land while allowing you to participate in the transaction.
Because we use modern modular construction to build our custom homes, you are helping your client obtain an energy-efficient, eco-friendly home designed to save customers thousands of dollars without compromising value or quality.
Just as we strive to perfect the sales and building process for each customer, we know you strive to provide the optimal buying experience for your client. Contact Don Beck today to learn more and register for our Realtor Partner Program.